Registration for Parcels Services
Parcels Box Services
To take advantage of our services you :
- Register on line
- Validate your subscription by sending all required documents
- Provide your new address to all your contacts
Give this address to your suppliers, customers, contacts and please ensure they have the correct format including the CDV reference.
Select the subscription which suits your needs
You can choose your starting point – immediately or at some date in the future.
Flexible Parcel Plans
Your agreement with us will continue for as long as you want.
There is no fixed end point.
However, please check your account regularly to make sure you avoid it running out of funds.
You can select the Parcel Express Plan if you receive 1 or 2 parcels by month.
You can prefer the Business Plan if you receive more parcels and would like to consolidate your shipments.
You can cancel your plan simply by sending us an email.
A deposit is always required when you need us to despatch items for you.
This is to cover freight rates or extra services we have to pay up front. Any funds not used for this will remain on your account.
Supporting Documents required
To validate your subscription
We need :
- Your signed and dated agreement
- Two different forms of identity from the agreement subscriber (1)
- A utility bill readable in English (2)
- A registration document when you represent a company
(1) Trusted documents are a copy of a valid passport, a national identity card with photo, or a valid driving licence with the photo card and the counterpart
(2) Utility bill can be an electricity bill, a phone bill (not mobile phone), a bank or credit card statement dated within the past three months or a mortgage statement dated the past 12 months.
Documents for registered address in France
When you establish a legal French entity with CDV French Address, some extra documents will be required.
We are required to take precautions to avoid fraud.
So we may ask for further clarification about any of the information you give us to complete your application.
Regulation for parcels coming from outside European Union
You may receive in our French premises a package coming from outside European Union. In accordance with the legal and fiscal rules, you will have to provide :
- A list of the package contents
- The European market authorization when applicable
- A commercial invoice
This invoice must be translated in French or English and reflect your exact package contents. It can be affixed on the package itself or sent by email.